A special thanksgiving dinner shared with your closest friends – friendsgiving
No better way to get your gratitude on than Friendsgiving. Let us help you pair your savory or sweet dish with the perfect bottle of Campo Viejo so you can make sure you’re invited back next year. Check out the full pairing menu below.
If you’re bringing the bird, take any of our reds -- you can’t go wrong. The light tannin and moderate acidity in the Campo Viejo wines intensifies the flavor of both the white and dark meat of the turkey.
- Gravy duty? Reserva and Gran Reserva work perfectly with the rich, earthy flavor of gravy and the velvety tannins compliment the texture of the gravy
- If you’re making the stuffing, Tempranillo is the way to go with soft tannins that highlight the herbs and salty flavors
- Everyone loves mac and cheese so why not pair it with smooth and balanced palate of Tempranillo that compliments the decadent creaminess of the cheese lasting through the finish
- Sweet potatoes with roasted marshmallows were made for our Cava. The crisp notes in the Brut Reserva work with the sweet and savory potatoes to make a lighter taste that highlights the sugary marshmallow
- Bring cranberry sauce to the party with our Garnacha, for a burst of flavor. The tart fruits in the cranberry strengthen the strawberry and raspberry fruits in the wine.
- If dessert is your forte, you can’t go wrong with cheese cake and Cava Rosé - the sweetness of the cake and fruit topping highlights the ripe berry flavors in the rosé
- For a classic combo pair apple pie with our Cava Brut Reserva - the crisp fresh flavor from the cava highlights the white fruit of the apples and buttery caramel filling