Campo Viejo Christmas Recipes
Pork loin and brie cheese parcels
Looking for the perfect dish to pair with Gran Reserva’s smooth flavour? Before your next get-together with friends, pour a glass and prepare this simple, crunchy and delicious appetiser. It involves very little cooking and you can put it together at the last minute. Together, this duo is perfect for getting everyone into the holiday spirit.
- 2 sheets filo pastry
- 40g brie cheese, cut into small rectangles
- 40 pork loin, thinly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (356°F) and divide filo pastry into 8 sheets.
- To make the parcel, place one sheet of filo pastry on a flat surface with a corner facing you. Arrange pork and cheese slices across the corner and fold the pastry in half covering the filling. Roll up firmly to enclose, folding in edges.
- Brush the final corner with cold water to seal and place on a lined tray. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake until the cheese melts and parcels are golden brown. Serve alongside a glass of Reserva. Delicioso!