These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter, which is final in all matters relating to the promotion. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. Promoter: Pernod Ricard UK Limited, Building 7 Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5YG. Please do not send entries to this address.
2. Eligibility: Promotion open to residents of the United Kingdom (UK mainland only, excluding Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scottish Highlands) aged 18 years and over, except employees and families of the Promoter and its affiliate companies, agencies and anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
3. Promotional Period: The Promotional Period shall begin at 00:01am on 25th April 2023 and close at 17:00 on 4th May 2023.
4. Entry Instructions:
4.1 In order to enter a prize draw for the chance to win the ultimate cheesy Eurovision experience,. t
Tick the sign-up box and provide your email address on the pop-up that will appear on https://www.campoviejo.com/en-uk/eurovision/ during the Promotional Period.
4.2 Only one entry per person.
5. Prizes: There are unlimited sign-ups with is one prize to be won during the Promotional Period – Eurovision runner-up and Liverpudlian icon Sonia will deliver an exclusive performance of her hit song, ‘Better the devil you know’, a cheeseboard and one bottle of Campo Viejo Reserva at the winner’s doorstep (the “Prize”).
6. Winner selection: Winner will be chosen by the Promoter, via a randomised computer process. One selection will take place on the 4th May 2023 at 17:01. A member of the Promoter’s third-party promotion agency, Talker Tailor Trouble Maker (“TTTM”), a Company with registered office at Regina House, 124 Finchley Road, London, United Kingdom, NW3 5JS, will then contact the winner via e-mail in order to verify their age and obtain address information.
7. Delivery of Prize:
7.1 TTTM will deliver the rize to the winner on 8th April 2023 between 12PM and 4PM depending on the winner’s location.
7.2 If you can no longer accept the visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 12PM 5th May 2023, and TTTM will select an alternative winner in your place.
7.3 On delivery, you must present a valid photo ID. Failure to provide ID on request may result in refusal to deliver the Prize.
8. General: The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or Prize claims that are lost, delayed or damaged for any reason whatsoever.
9. Incomplete entries/claims or those not in accordance with the entry/claim instructions will not be accepted.
10. The winner will be photographed upon the delivery of the Prize. The images will be for editorial use across print and online media platforms
11. Winner’s surnames and counties will be made available upon request. Full names and counties will be made available to the ASA or any other competent body upon request.
12. Prize is non-transferable, and no cash or date alternative is available. However, the Promoter reserves the right to award similar alternative prizes of equal or greater value in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
13. You agree that, to the extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its affiliates, agents assume no liability for injuries, losses or damages or any kind to property or persons, including without limitation death, resulting in whole or part, directly or indirectly, from the management of or mechanics behind the promotion, entry into the promotion, the acceptance of the Prize, and any acts or omissions of the winner.
14. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of the Prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries/claims that it reasonably believes to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Promoter, which is also the Data Controller, for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address, age and identity details (which they must provide within 24 hours) and to refuse to award the Prize or withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
18. Personal data which is provided by entrants on entering the Promotion will be processed and stored in a database by the Promoter for the purpose of managing entry into the Promotion. By providing personal information, entrants consent to the processing and storage of personal information by the Promoter for this purpose. Consents can be withdrawn or amended at any time by emailing email@example.com. If an entrant withdraws consent to the storage and processing of their data for the purposes of administering the Promotion, they will also be withdrawn from the Promotion itself.
19. Once the Prize has been administered, all personal data will be deleted unless specific consent has been given for the Promoter to send further communications.
20. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts.