Please enjoy Campo Viejo responsibly.
Here at Campo Viejo we are committed to responsible drinking so we need to ensure that you are over the legal drinking age and that you are legally permitted to view this site in the country that you are in. See https://www.pernod-ricard.com/en/sustainability-responsibility/responsible-hosting & For a sustainable culture of wine – Wine In moderation for the facts.
Social Media guidelines for our community
Campo Viejo and all companies within the Pernod Ricard group carry a long-standing dedication to responsible drinking. Through a broad range of initiatives, in partnership with a number of industry associations, regulators and public authorities’ representatives, Pernod Ricard and its affiliates are deeply committed to promoting responsible drinking and discouraging misuse of our products.
So, while we encourage fans to leave comments, photos, videos, and other content (“Post”) on our social channels, we cannot allow any Post which:
- Features any people who are or appear to be under the legal drinking age, which includes featuring any people who are associated with drinking, who are not, or who do not look, over legal drinking age.
- Is created by someone under the legal drinking age.
- Encourages underage purchase or consumption of alcoholic beverages, or illegal, irresponsible or immoderate drinking.
- Promotes overconsumption, or condemns or criticizes in any way anyone who chooses not to drink alcohol.
- Portrays irresponsible drinking in a positive light or associates drinking with driving, operating any kind of machinery or engaging in any kind of dangerous activity.
- Implies alcoholic beverages have any physical, psychological or intellectual benefits, or contributes to sexual success.
- Implies alcoholic beverages gives confidence or helps to overcome individual or social problems.
- Glorifies the alcohol strength, relatively high alcohol content or intoxicating effect of a drink.
- Mentions drinking alcohol in relation to any kind of illegal, antisocial, dangerous, aggressive or violent behavior.
We reserve the right to remove or comment on any Post that, in our sole discretion, is unacceptable, undesirable, inappropriate or in violation of these guidelines on any of our social channels.
For more information on our commitment for responsible drinking, please visit https://www.pernod-ricard.com/en/sustainability-responsibility/responsible-hosting & For a sustainable culture of wine – Wine In moderation
Other cases in which we should also reserve the right to delete comments/posts from social networks and that are related to S&R (this is beyond responsible consumption but I think would be interesting to include). They are assumptions that we usually include in the legal bases of the promotions that we make through social networks.
- When they could be in bad taste, offensive, violent, sexist, discriminatory for any reason, or in any way encourage or condone conduct that is illegal or dubious, violent, dangerous, reckless, antisocial, or potentially harmful to health or the environment .
- When the publication is used as a means to express political, religious or other ideas.
- When it is clearly a copy or plagiarism or in any way may violate the rights of third parties.
- When they harm or could harm PERNOD RICARD WINEMAKERS, related brands and/or the “CAMPO VIEJO” brand in any way.
- When the publication reveals personal data of third parties without the mandatory consent of the interested party having been obtained.
- When images, logos, names or any other identifying sign of brands or products of the same nature as those marketed by PERNOD RICARD WINEMAKERS (wines) appear in the publication and do not correspond to said brand.
- When the comment fails to comply with Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the Consolidated Text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the current legal provisions on the matter.
- In general, when they are contrary to the law and to the principles and values protected by our legal system, or lead to carrying out actions contrary to them.
- When the general conditions of the social networks in which the publication is made are breached.